A summary
Well. This post is gonna be pretty random.
Well. I'm really tired today. Woke up today at 6.15 around there. Went to ORA! Wasn't as fantastic as i tot though. But still. it was fun and I unconsciously succumbed to pple's pleases as eventually I really spent alot. Then was lessons. Was in NAFA from 1.30 all the way till 7.15 by tt time I was like dying of exhaustion. Exam's comin and I got tons of schoolwork and stuff to do and prep.-sigh- Malisa suggested tt we cancel tmr's two pianos. Honestly I'm glad she was the one who suggested it like cuz I got tons of work too and I am seriously in need of SLEEP and then I got q a number of things to be completed. Haha. Thank God.
For Sports Fest right, even though Buckle did not come close to winning the combined championship for the Sports Fest, I felt that wad made us real winners was the fact that the entire house was really connected in terms of our heart and our unwavering Bucklean. At least, pple from 102 were really enthu and cheering and the house comm really did a great job.
Winners are not merely defined by aptitude, they are also defined by their character and personality.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home